Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quick update

Assalamualaikum and goody day to uolss!
I`m gonna make this enrty short and simple for the sake that this blog could use more new entry.
I kinda left it "berhabuk" these few weeks. kekekeke.

So, two days earlier, due to boreness i`ve felt this few weeks back home (well, I was expecting my family would do some family trip outside Tawau, duh!) i`m back to sketching and eventually finished a new portrait of my college mate. Let just know her as Fiza. 

and here`s a portrait of her done by me:

And here a picture of her that I`ve used as a guide:

Oh kay, I know its not quite the same, but hey, at least I try, right? Beside, its a proof that my hands still skillful in drawing. :)

so, in the mean time, I will just looks up through my pictures collections in search of new portraits. Hopefully, i`ll be able to make good use of my sketchs book that i`ve bought last year. :)

Oh kay looo, that`s all for this time entry. Hope uols having a goody day today! buh bye. Assalamualaikum! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment